Game Day Scented Candle
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free standard shipping over $100. Arrives in 5-8 business days for in-stock items.
- 100% Soy Wax
Our Game Day Scented Candle has a smell that brings you right back to a worn-in football, comfy leather armchairs, and the excitement of watching the big game. Our 11 oz candle is also a reusable glass tumbler with 50 hours of burn time, and a crackling wooden wick to deliver that open fire feeling for extra hygge vibes. Great as a gift, tap into nostalgia or get into the spirit of game day with this 100% soy wax candle.
Scent notes: Incense, Birch Tar, Smoke, Leather, Oud, Amber, Myrrh
To ensure you're getting the most out of your candle burning experience and to prevent tunneling, soot or failure of the wick to remain lit, it is highly important to follow these instructions:
- Light the wick all the way across, not just on one end. This helps the candle burn evenly.
- Burning the candle for a minimum of 2 or 3 hours at a time will ensure that the melted wax pool has reached the sides of the glass jar optimizing your burn time.
- Keep the candle away from drafts, such as ceiling fans, air conditioners or breezes.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/8th of an inch between each burn by breaking off the charred end with your fingers or trimming with nail clippers when the candle is cold. Remove all wick trimmings before relighting.
- Once the wax has got to within 1/2 an inch of the bottom of the candle stop using it.
REUSABLE GLASS TUMBLERS
When you've enjoyed the last of your candle, simply heat the tumbler in the oven at 170 degrees for a few minutes until wax is softened, carefully discard wax and wick tab into trash bin using paper towels then wash thoroughly with warm soapy water. Your tumbler is now cocktail-ready!
-11oz resuable glass tumbler
-100% soy wax, which is longer lasting, cleaner burning and non-toxic
-Wooden wicks enhance the scent throw, provide an even melt pool and crackle just like a real open fire. Made of the finest wood in the USA.
-Fragrance oils for candles consist of many aromatic ingredients, some are made naturally and others synthetically. All oils used in our candles are developed for performance in soy wax and adhere to RIFM and IFRA standards for safety and purity.
-Hand poured in Minnesota